Learning can be easier with EX - Library.

Explore our newest feature, a reliable informational resource you've been looking for!
Join |
< Back to questions :: Q&A / Export / Musical Instruments and Music Supplies

FTA certificate of origin and declaration

Musical Instruments and Music Supplies
From Finland
To Portugal
473 views / 0 experts
Ehsan A.
Sep 02, 2020
Who fills out the FTA certificate of origin or declaration?

1 answer

Sep 07, 2020

FTA certificates/declarations are self-certified by a party who is knowledgeable about the transaction. Generally, this is the exporter of the product. The exporter may or may not be the producer. The producer, however, is in the best position to have the necessary knowledge about how a product qualifies under the rules of origin (ROO), as highlighted in the FTA Rules of Origin article. For this reason, a producer may be asked for an FTA certificate or declaration even if they are not the exporter.

read more

Top Rated Experts

Raymond Yang
Raymond Y.
Leon Lacroix
Leon L.
Amber Stellingwerf
Amber S.
This website uses cookies. By using this website, you consent to our use of these cookies