Join | Sign In
< Back to questions :: Q&A / Regulations/Policies / Packaging Products

Advice on International Trade

Packaging Products
From Cameroon
To United Kingdom
133 views / 0 experts
Raymond Y.
Sep 07, 2020
Who provides advice on international trade matters in the UK?

1 answer

Sep 07, 2020

The following institutions in UK can provide an advice on international trade matters:

  • The Institute of Export & International Trade
  • Chambers of Commerce
  • International Chambers of Commerce (ICC)
  • HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
  • British International Freight Association
  • Export Control Organisation (ECO)
  • Tates Guide
  • Government
  • Bank
  • Department for Business Innovation and Skills(DBIS)
read more
No comm.
Amber Stellingwerf
Amber S.
Raymond Yang
Raymond Y.
Ashwin Kamath
Ashwin K.
This website uses cookies. By using this website, you consent to our use of these cookies