Join | Sign In
< Back to questions :: Q&A / Export / Food and Agricultural Produce

Export to China

Food and Agricultural Produce
From Estonia
To Malaysia
120 views / 0 experts
Julius S.
Nov 27, 2020

Where is necessary to register honey products for export to China?

1 answer

Amber S.
Nov 27, 2020

The registration procedure is carried out in accordance with the administrative registration standards of the on certification and accreditation administration of the PRC (CNCA).

read more
Raymond Yang
Raymond Y.
Leon Lacroix
Leon L.
Amber Stellingwerf
Amber S.
This website uses cookies. By using this website, you consent to our use of these cookies