Learning can be easier with EX - Library.

Explore our newest feature, a reliable informational resource you've been looking for!
Join |
< Back to questions :: Q&A / Customs / Electronics

Notice form

From Bangladesh
To Denmark
281 views / 0 experts
Munmun S.
Jun 29, 2021

How do I fill out the Notice form?

1 answer

Dave B.
Jun 29, 2021

You must bring the Notice form to your local newspaper (any major newspaper in your area will generally be deemed acceptable). The newspaper representatives will fill out the form, and you may request proof of publication from them. You must then submit a copy of both the form and the proof of publication to the OPSI.

read more

Top Rated Experts

Raymond Yang
Raymond Y.
Leon Lacroix
Leon L.
Amber Stellingwerf
Amber S.
This website uses cookies. By using this website, you consent to our use of these cookies