Learning can be easier with EX - Library.

Explore our newest feature, a reliable informational resource you've been looking for!
Join |
< Back to questions :: Q&A / Regulations/Policies / Clocks and Watches

Registration with Specific Institution

Clocks and Watches
From Argentina
To Algeria
400 views / 1 experts
Sep 10, 2021

Do I have to be registered as an importer/exporter with a specific institution for specific products?

1 answer

Imad K.
Sep 10, 2021

For medications (whether for human or veterinary use), fertilizers and some other products an importer/exporter must be registered not only with the Ministry of Industry and Commerce, but also with the relevant government institution that oversees safety and quality standards. For medication for human use, and some cosmetic products, the importer/exporter must be registered with the Ministry of Health. For veterinary medication, the importer/exporter must be registered with the Veterinary Directorate of the Ministry of Agriculture, and for fertilizer and other agricultural chemicals, the importer/exporter must be registered with the Ministry of Agriculture, Agrochemicals Section.

read more

Top Rated Experts

Raymond Yang
Raymond Y.
Leon Lacroix
Leon L.
Amber Stellingwerf
Amber S.
This website uses cookies. By using this website, you consent to our use of these cookies