Learning can be easier with EX - Library.

Explore our newest feature, a reliable informational resource you've been looking for!
Join |
< Back to questions :: Q&A / Customs / Glass and Glassware

Customs Violations Types

Glass and Glassware
From Austria
To Finland
484 views / 0 experts
Andrea T.
Sep 29, 2021

What Types Of Customs Violations Issues Should I Report?

1 answer

Dave B.
Sep 29, 2021

You should report any Customs violations. Once you find a violation, you should examine other entries to determine if there is a pattern of similar violations. Sometimes, these can be corrected as Post Summary Corrections or Protests if they fall within the applicable timeframe to have the entry corrected. If you find a systemic issue, you should submit a prior disclosure to Customs. It is always better to notify Customs of the error, rather than have Customs notify you.

read more

Top Rated Experts

Raymond Yang
Raymond Y.
Leon Lacroix
Leon L.
Amber Stellingwerf
Amber S.
This website uses cookies. By using this website, you consent to our use of these cookies