Learning can be easier with EX - Library.

Explore our newest feature, a reliable informational resource you've been looking for!
Join |
< Back to questions :: Q&A / Import / Parts and Equipment

Agent for Import Duty Paperwork

Parts and Equipment
From Gambia
To Cyprus
338 views / 0 experts
Oct 21, 2021

Can we use an agent to do out import duty paperwork?

1 answer

Oct 21, 2021

Of course, your agent can act as either a Direct Representative (lodging the declaration in your name and UK EORI number), or an Indirect Representative (lodging the declaration in their own name and their own UK EORI number). Again, an Indirect Representative will have joint and several liability for the customs debt.

read more

Top Rated Experts

Raymond Yang
Raymond Y.
Leon Lacroix
Leon L.
Amber Stellingwerf
Amber S.
This website uses cookies. By using this website, you consent to our use of these cookies