Learning can be easier with EX - Library.

Explore our newest feature, a reliable informational resource you've been looking for!
Join |
< Back to questions :: Q&A / Regulations/Policies / Toys and Games

Inward Processing in UK

Toys and Games
From United Arab Emirates
To United Kingdom
340 views / 0 experts
Mar 10, 2022

Do I have to be authorized to use Inward Processing in UK?

1 answer

Jasmine G.
Mar 10, 2022

Under the new Union Customs Code (UCC) and customs special procedures, you do have to be authorized to use Inward Processing. This is either Authorization by Declaration, if you only use the procedure up to 3 times a year, or Full Authorization for use of more than 3 times a year.

The UCC came into force on 1st May 2016, so authorizations for Inward processing relief that were granted prior to that date can still be used until the authorization needs renewing.

read more

Top Rated Experts

Raymond Yang
Raymond Y.
Leon Lacroix
Leon L.
Amber Stellingwerf
Amber S.
This website uses cookies. By using this website, you consent to our use of these cookies