Learning can be easier with EX - Library.

Explore our newest feature, a reliable informational resource you've been looking for!
Join |
< Back to questions :: Q&A / SME / Glass and Glassware

ITAR registration

Glass and Glassware
From Sweden
To Taiwan
286 views / 1 experts
Imad K.
Sep 09, 2022

Who needs ITAR registration?

1 answer

David W.
Sep 09, 2022

Any company that manufactures defense articles or is involved in the export of these items (exporters, brokers, and freight forwarders) must ensure that they are registered with the DDTC and meet any other applicable requirements specified in the ITAR. A defense article is any item or technical data listed on the United States Munitions List (USML).

read more

Top Rated Experts

Raymond Yang
Raymond Y.
Leon Lacroix
Leon L.
Amber Stellingwerf
Amber S.
This website uses cookies. By using this website, you consent to our use of these cookies