Norway is a member of the European Free Trade Area (EFTA). Obviously, Norway major trade happens within EFTA countries. However, some major products listed below are imported by Norway from India.
1. Residues and waste from the food industries; prepared animal fodder
2. Articles of apparel and clothing accessories, not knitted or crocheted
3. Other made-up textile articles; sets; worn clothing and worn textile articles
4. Articles of leather; saddlery and harness; travel goods, handbags and similar containers; articles of animal gut (other than silkworm gut)
5. Electrical machinery and equipment and parts thereof; sound recorders and reproducers, television image and sound recorders and reproducers, and parts and accessories of such articles
6. Organic chemicals
7. Furniture; bedding, mattresses, mattress supports, cushions and similar stuffed furnishings; lamps and lighting fittings, illuminated signs
8. Pharmaceutical products
As far as I know, Norway mostly imports from India products like: apparels, textile, yarn & fabrics, metals, non-metal mineral, fruit & vegetables, furniture, travel goods, handbags, coffee, tea, footwear, spices Refrigerators, Freezers.